If you would like to join us in our commitment to public health in research, study, practice or policy, you now have the opportunity to become a member. By becoming a member of the DGPH, you will receive free access to the European Journal of Public Health and benefit from discounted registration fees at DGPH-organized congresses and workshops....
Opportunities as a member of the DGPH
- Participation in the departments
- Participation in the development of new specialist areas
- Professional networking
- Own network for students
- Collaboration on statements
- Discounted participation in DGPH workshops
- Discounted participation in the congress of the European Public Health Association
- Free e-subscription to the European Journal of Public Health
- Regular information on open positions, congresses, workshops, etc.
- Individual members: 80 €
- Students (with proof): 30 €
- after graduation: 50 € (max. 2 years)
- Institutions: 125 €
Membership is open to individuals, institutions, professional societies, professional associations, study programs, and research institutions involved in public health issues in research, teaching, or practice