The Global Health Section promotes the exchange between people and organisations within the DGPH with an interest in the field of global health.
Activities of the section:
- Regular meetings with members, where latest global health topics are discussed and/or members can present their work
- Organisation of expert forums and workshops, e.g. at conferences
- Exchange by e-mail lists
- Networking in the fields of Public Health, Global Health and International Health
- Statements on global health issues and activities, e.g. for the German Global Health Strategy or the EU Global Health Strategy
- Participation in activities of the World Federation of Public Health Associations (WFPHA) and the European Public Health Association (EUPHA)
Opportunities to get involved
We welcome people who would like to get involved in this field or be informed about ongoing activities. It is not necessary to have a work focus on global health to become member of the section.
Contact e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org